Reber Building Card Access

Faculty/Administrative Staff

Need to sign paperwork in Business Office and Business Office will notify IT Support to add access.


Graduate Students

Updated by IT Support at the beginning of each semester


Undergrad Students/Non-MNE students/Visiting/Research Assoc./Post-Docs/All Others

Need Business Office approval prior to obtaining access: The Faculty member should talk with the Business Office to determine if additional paperwork needs to be signed.